"Branding is what people say about you when you are not in the room"
Jeff Bezos, Founder and CEO Amazon.con
CHANGING YOUR REALITY
Think about where you are now in your life’s journey and where you really want to be. They probably don’t match up. Most of us want to be successful, but for some reason, we just never break through
I'll never succeed… I'm not good enough
Everyone else knows better than me... That's not how it's done… who the hell do I think I am?
I have to sacrifice my sanity, my health and my family to be successful. I don't really want to be that successful.
I don't know where to start, there's so much to do and I am so overwhelmed
I don't really have what it takes; I am not like those successful people.
DOES THIS REMIND YOU OF YOURSELF?
What if I told you that all you needed was to be better prepared? What if I told you that all you needed was a better brand or a better perception of your brand?
There is substantial evidence to show that a well-developed brand presence is essential to success.
In today's competitive work environment employers and clients are looking for people with an edge. To fully develop as professionals, we need to grow as leaders. What I have discovered is that leadership is influence. Nothing more. Nothing less.
And Building a brand is essentially building your influence. As a professional, entrepreneur or corporation with employees, your end goal is to attract and connect with others for greater influence and ultimately results.
Yet, how do you do that in this cluttered marketplace? How do you stand out from the pack and make your mark?
You Work With Me.
I’m the Professional’s coach. I transform ambitious CEOs, executives and corporate professionals into confident, influential leaders who thrive in and outside the workplace. I am your partner in success
For me, my rise to leadership was not what I expected.
Once I 'arrived' in my management position, I realized that I did not want to spend the rest of my life working under the conditions where I was faced with...
· Loads of stress
· Lack of direction
· Feeling somewhat invisible and just overall…
· A miserable work experience.
I wanted to be happy and do work that I enjoyed and that could truly help others. For me that meant, creating my own path. So, I set out on a mission to help professionals who were stuck yet were ambitious and desired greatly to succeed.
Throughout this journey, I discovered the importance of building my own brand from a place of authenticity. It started with being clear about my purpose and then designing the road map to get me there.
It is these principles that I gladly share with you to get you on your path to success.
A few facts about me:
- Experience: 15+ years of professional experience working in private sector, government an entrepreneurship
- Leadership: Experienced leader with over 5 years of experience leading teams
Bachelors Degree-Administrative Management, York University
Master's Certificate-Adult Training and Development, Schulich Executive Education Centre
Coaching, Speaking and Training Certification-John Maxwell Team
Image Consulting Certificate- George Brown College
- Best in Class: Mentored by successful leaders in the personal growth and leadership space. Some of my current mentors include Paul Martinelli, John C. Maxwell, Christian Simpson, Chris Robinson, Roddy Galbraith, Mark Cole, previously Melissa West, Scott Fay and Ed DeCosta.
- Published Author: My Style, My Way- Co-authored with peers a personal style resource guide. A treasure trove of image wisdom
- Track record: Worked extensively in employment programs supporting teams and organizations that helped unemployed people get back to work. Also worked in regulating post-secondary institutions and their programs.
- I have 9 years of entrepreneurial experience helping many professionals striving for personal and career success
- Street Cred: I grew up in the 'hood. Jane and Finch to be exact. I know what it takes to hustle hard and rise through the ashes
To get ahead in today's society, you need to know who you are and where you want to go. By working with me, you’ll learn how to attract and connect with others for greater influence. In essence, you’ll clearly define your brand and develop your leadership presence to ultimately be in control of your career and life.
It would be an honour to assist you on your journey. I look forward to meeting you.
Your partner in success