EXECUTIVE PRESENCE SPEAKS VOLUMES™
EXECUTIVE PRESENCE SPEAKS VOLUMES™
Hey there Ambitious Leader,
I see you out there wanting to have a big impact. You aren't one to play small and you are ready to take your leadership to the next level. Let's develop your Executive Presence.
Here are some things to consider...
Do you have the confidence to show up as an effective leader?
Does your image reflect your value and your worth that you bring?
Can you connect with others in such a way that you have the ability to influence them when making important decisions?
These are some of the questions you need to answer when evaluating your executive presence.
You've either made it to senior management or you have your eye on the prize. But something is keeping you from getting to the next level.
Are you ready to be next in line when the next promotion comes up?
Do you want to be a better leader and have influence that earns you the respect of your superiors, peers, colleagues and team members?
Well, I've got a solution to help you out.
I've put together a package that will help you to develop your outstanding executive presence.
You will be equipped with knowledge gained through a comprehensive leadership assessment. We will work together over (4)- 1-hour sessions to discuss your current issues and to strategize your next steps.
What you will gain:
Confidence to lead your team effectively and to command the respect that you deserve
Knowledge of how to communicate and connect with peers, colleagues, and superiors
Feedback from a professional Image Consultant on your strengths as well as areas for improvement
Areas covered may include:
Dressing for success
Boardroom and meeting etiquette
Communication Skills (public speaking, presentation, email and phone etiquette)
What's Included In The Package:
1. The Maxwell Leadership Assessment: An Assessment produced by the #1 leadership authority in the world, John C. Maxwell.
The Maxwell Leadership Assessment helps leaders improve their leadership intelligence and become an effective 360° leader.
• Measurements on 64 leadership attributes.
• Feedback compiled into a full-color, easy-to-read report.
• Leadership attributes summary at the end of the report that lists all items ranked from highest to lowest based on the overall average score.
• An unlimited number of raters.
• Written comments provided by your raters listed in an unedited form.
• Category scores in the areas of Position, Permission, Production, People Development, and Pinnacle from The 5 Levels of Leadership.
Following John Maxwell’s five levels of leadership, the assessment measures 64 attributes that measure an individual on the attributes that help leaders have success at each level:
1. Position: The leadership attributes included in this section focus on trustworthiness and commitment.
2. Permission: The leadership attributes included in this section focus on relational abilities and interpersonal skills.
3. Production: The leadership attributes included in this section focus on getting results individually, organizationally and as a team.
4. People Development: The leadership attributes included in this section focus on reproducing and developing your skills in others.
5. Pinnacle The leadership attributes included in this section focus on who you are as a leader over time, your awareness of yourself
2. (4) 1-hour Coaching and Strategy sessions with a coach to discuss your goals and formulate an action plan to build your executive presence
3. A Professional/Personal Brand Audit to evaluate your appearance, behaviour, and communication and to give you actionable feedback to improve in these areas