ARE YOU READY TO DEVELOP YOUR TEAM?
- Could your team members benefit from professional development or personal growth?
- Do you have team leaders that need coaching to build their confidence?
- Are you interested in learning leadership and personal growth principles from the #1 Leadership Expert in the world, Dr. John C. Maxwell?
WANT TO DEVELOP YOUR EMERGING LEADERS OR HIGH POTENTIALS?
- Interested in modern training on leadership and executive presence?
- Frustrated with outdated training models that over promise and under deliver?
- Seeking to invest in your staff's development to strengthen your team?
- Looking for creative team building activities that engage, inform and entertain your team members?
If so, I'm here to help. Backed by solid and proven content from the John Maxwell leadership brand, as well as over 15 years of professional experience, I am equipped and skilled to deliver the best experiences for your teams. If you want to see results and to have your staff engaged and ready to implement what they have learned, I'm the one to hire.
SOLUTIONS TO HELP
- Leadership assessments
- Group Training courses
- Lunch and Learns
- Professional Coaching for CEO's, Executives and Corporate Professionals
1. LEADERSHIP ASSESSMENTS-
Option #1-THE LEADERSHIP GAME
The John Maxwell Leadership Game is a fun, interactive, and edifying way to assess communication, address difficult topics, and identify strengths and weaknesses. Through thought provoking questions, individual reflection, and ideological debates, any group will understand one another more deeply in order to perform more effectively.
Option #2- The Maxwell Leadership Assessment
2. LUNCH AND LEARNS
Lunch and Learns are a great way to invest in the professional development of your team members. Individuals can sign up for a series of lunch and learns and attend per the scheduled number of weeks based on their learning needs. Offering virtual lunch and learns have enabled clients to have flexibility to send small groups of team members.
Want a solution for your entire team? Book a lunch and learn with me. Lunch and learns typically range in between 45 minutes to 1 hour. They are customized to suit the needs of your organization
Lunch and Learn topics include:
- 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth
- How to Be A Real Success
- Becoming A Person of Influence
- Everyone Communicates, Few Connect
- Leadership Gold
- Developing the Leaders Around You
- Leadership Transitions
- Today Matters
3. Group Training (Mastermind Groups)
The joining of forces in a unique group of hand selected, like-minded individuals focused on making results in every area of their careers and lives. Having the support and ideas from other focused ambitious people, will allow participants to gain a new perspective on goals and action plans, and more importantly to get results.
Masterminds are a proven, practical method to effectively transfer knowledge.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
Increase your own experience and confidence
Sharpen your business and personal skills
Add an instant and valuable support network
Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
Study Leadership, Communications and Growth principles/practices in a group setting, create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals.
Receive critical insights into yourself
Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!
Canada Ontario Jobs Grant
Are you an employer in Ontario , Canada? Don't have a large training budget?
The government of Ontario will provide you with up to $10,000 per employee to support training costs.
"Canada-Ontario Job Grant (COJG) provides opportunities for employers, individually or in groups, to invest in their workforce, with help from the government.
The Canada-Ontario Job Grant provides direct financial support to individual employers or employer consortia who wish to purchase training for their employees. It is available to small, medium and large businesses with a plan to deliver short-term training to existing and new employees."
Click the link below to learn more: