LinkedIn has issued the 2018 Workplace Learning Report. The findings are not surprising.
Quoting from the report, Here is a quick summary of the top 5 trends
1. The workforce agrees, training for soft skills is the #1 priority
2. Savvy talent developers are balancing today's challenges with tomorrow's opportunities
3. The rise of digital is transforming talent development: talent developers are depending more on online learning solutions to meet the needs of an increasingly diverse, multi-generational workforce-and there's no turning back
4. The #1 challenge for talent development is getting employees to make time for training
5. Manager involvement is a critical ingredient to increase employee engagement with learning.
The bottom line is this... learning and skills development is a top priority in the workplace today.
Read more about the report here: