Today's Monday Motivator is inspired by the Law of Expansion, taken from the 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth.
I often speak alot about personal growth and development because I am a big believer that we each have so much potential to do amazing things while we inhabit this earth. Studies have shown that human beings really only use 10% of their potential, leaving a vast 90% of their potential untapped. What this means is most of us are simply passing time, logging days until we have no more left.
What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
What potential is within you that has been left untapped?
Are you doing everything within your power to grow to your fullest potential?
If not, what is stopping you?
No matter what our circumstances, past situations, current challenges...we can all rise to our full potential if we are intentional about it.
In the 15 invaluable Laws of Growth, Law # 14 is the Law of Expansion. It essentially states that 'growth always increases your capacity'.
But how do you grow when you are accustomed to being stagnant or static? Is it possible to just get up one day and decide to change your path in life? You bet. Two ways to do it:
1. Change your thoughts
2. Change your habits
By telling yourself that there are no limits on your life, you immediately open up the possibilities for expansion.
Second, once those possibilities open up and you begin expanding you start to change the way that you have done things which creates even more possibilities for growth.
If we are open to learning and growing on a daily basis, to changing our thoughts and the habits that we have been accustomed to so that they include ones that are based on a commitment to excellence...growth and personal expansion is inevitable.
The Law of expansion is about learning, growing, increasing our capacity.
Are you just getting by on 10% or are you determined to expand even further to max out your potential?
Your potential is limitless! Believe it and you will achieve it.
Have a blessed week ahead,